Buy Cheap BubCap Home Button Cover Intro-Pack (contains 2 BubCaps & 2 BubCap Ultras)
- Finally a way to keep toddlers from pressing the home button!
- Works with iPhone, iPadTM & iPod touch
- Intro-Pack contains 4 BubCaps: 2 Regular + 2 Ultra
- Semi-rigid design is too stiff for toddlers, yet adults can still activate the home button beneath
- Patent-pending design, manufactured in the USA
List Price: $5.00
Special Offer: Check Price Now! Click here
- Gripcase iPad Stand – GripBase
- Big Grips Frame for iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4 – Green
- Speck iGuy Freestanding Case for iPad 4, iPad3, iPad 2, iPad 1, Lime Green, SPK-A1247
- GRIPCASE FOR IPAD 2nd, 3rd, & 4th Gen – BLUE
- KaysCase KidBox Cover Case for Apple iPad2, iPad 3 – the new iPad (Limee)
Toddlers are obsessed with pressing the home button on the iPhone, iPadTM, and iPod touch. Unfortunately, pressing the home button immediately takes toddlers out of their app, and they can wreak havoc on your data. The BubCap adhesive-backed home button cover is the solution to this problem. BubCap home button covers are adhesive-backed, semi-rigid tabs. BubCaps are just rigid enough to keep toddlers from pressing the home button, yet flexible enough that adults can activate the button with a firm push. There are two strengths of BubCap to help fit most family’s needs. The standard BubCap is perfect for younger toddlers, particularly for use before the child has developed an inclination to press the home button. The thicker BubCap Ultra is for older toddlers or those children who are extremely driven to press the home button. The BubCap Ultra also tends to work better than the standard BubCap on the iPad, due to a slightly shallower activation depth on the iPad home button. The Intro-Pack contains 2 standard BubCap and 2 BubCap Ultra home button covers, so you can experiment to determine which product works best for your family on your device. The thicker BubCap Ultra can be used as a training device, to break your child of the habit of pressing the home button. Once your child forgets about the home button and starts focusing on the apps, then you can often switch to the standard BubCap, which is much easier for adults to press through. PLEASE READ BEFORE ORDERING: BubCaps may not work well over screen protector films. BubCaps may not work with all cases, or may require case removal to install and remove your BubCap. Please look carefully at your case and photos of the BubCap in use to make sure they will work together to your liking.
BubCap Home Button Cover Intro-Pack (contains 2 BubCaps & 2 BubCap … Toddlers are obsessed with pressing the home button on the iPhone, iPadTM, and iPod touch. Unfortunately, pressing the home button immediately takes toddlers out … Amazon.com: bubcap BubCap Home Button Cover Explorer 6-Pack (2 each: BubCap, BubCap Ultra & BubCap Max) by Paperclip Robot