Buy Cheap Sharon iPad Mini iPad 4 Retina iPad 3 Ultrathin Bluetooth Keyboard (English Layout) | Bluetooth Keyboard for Pad Mini iPad 3 iPad 2 iPhone 5 iPhone 4S iPhone 4 QWERTY Layout
Special Offer: Check Price Now! Click here
The Sharon iPad iPhone Bluetooth Keyboard is the perfect accessory for your iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2, or iPhone when you are on the move.
The keyboard will turn your iPad Mini or iPad 3 into a netbook and allows you to work with it so much more efficiently. Whether e-mails or presentations, thanks to the Sharon keyboard you can view the whole iPad display and write longer texts much quicker. The keyboard is also great for chatting and using Facebook via your iPhone 5. In addition, special function keys enable you to access internet search, display and sound settings as well as your music playlist quickly.
Four practical LED indicator lights keep you informed about your Sharon keyboard’s charging and battery status, Bluetooth connection and activation of caps lock key. The ultraslim keyboard has a stylish modern design and is only 6.5 mm thick, which means it can be easily stowed away into any bag. An extra strong built-in battery ensures an uninterrupted work time of up to 90 h.
To make working with your iPad or iPhone even more comfortable, we recommend you our Hebron holders/stands and Ultraslim cases for iPad 3, iPad Mini and iPhone 5, which you can find in our Amazon shop.
All Product Advantages at One Glance:
- Supports efficient working with you iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2
- Easy and fast access to internet search, display and sound settings, and music playlist thanks to function keys
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Modern design: extra thin – only 6.5 mm
- Extra strong battery: 90 h uninterrupted work time, 90 h standby
- Automatic Keyboard Sleep Mode after 15 minutes
- iPad Mini, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S
- from iOS 4.0
- Bluetooth 3.0
- Rechargeable Lithium battery
- Charging time: approx. 5 h
- Uninterrupted work time: 90 h
- Standby time: 90 days
- Keyboard layout: QWERTY (English)